During my years of practice, I have developed a law practice consistent with my own philosophy and work ethic. All my clients, individual and commercial, choose me as their attorney because they want a representative who will provide steadfast representation and will use all of his talents to reach the best possible outcome. I possess a strong sense of loyalty toward my clients and accept nothing less from my staff. It is my belief that challenges keep life interesting, in both career and community life.
As an attorney, I strongly adhere to the belief that a lawyer has a responsibility to give back to the community and to always strive for social improvement. In keeping with this philosophy, I have been a member of the Board of Directors of the Haym Salomon Foundation since 1992. I have also acted as the Secretary and Treasury. Prior to my position on the Foundation Board, I was on the Board of Directors of the Haym Salomon Home for the Aged. I have also been an Officer and Director of the National ALS Foundation.
I have also tried to share my experiences and expertise by teaching at the American Friend of David Yellin College of Education. As a past Officer, Director, President and Chairman of the Board of Directors, I have come to know the organization and its work intimately. I am now an Honorary Member of the Board of Directors and was recently honored with the organization's Distinguished Service Award.
I am a graduate of Wagner College in New York and the Brooklyn Law School. In order to take my clients' cases to any appropriate court, I am licensed in all the state and federal courts of New York as well as the District of Columbia, the U.S. Federal Courts, the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Tax Court, and the U.S. Court of International Trade.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Intellectual Property
- New York, 1976
- District of Columbia, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1976
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1976
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1976
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1976
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1979
- U.S. Tax Court, 1980
- U.S. Court of International Trade, 1980
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1975
- Wagner College, New York
- B.S., Economics - 1971
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Haym Salomon Home for Aged, Member of the Board of Directors, 1971 - 1992
- Haym Salomon Foundation, Treasurer, Secretary, Member of the Board of Directors, 1992 - Present
- National ALS Foundation, Officer & Director, 1975 - 1980
- David Yellin College of Education, Officer & Director 1983-1995; President 1995-1997; Chairman of the Board of Directors 1998-2000; Honorary Member of the Board of Directors 2000-present